These are recipes to try this holiday
Cooking with your family is a great way to celebrate your holidays, when we have plenty of time to fly the imagination with them and help them discover the magic that happens in the kitchen. To make your holidays even more fun and delicious, here are few easy to make and amazing recipes to try this holiday season.
Figures of puffed rice and marshmallow
- 100 grams of marshmallows
- 100 grams of roasted and inflamed rice
- Window to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 150 ° C.
- Mix the marshmallows and rice cereal in a refractory.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and integrate the ingredients with a wooden spoon.
- With the help of your hands or cookie molds, shape the mixture quickly before it hardens.
- Decorate with lunettes.
Chocolate swarms and corn flakes
- 250 grams of bitter chocolate or milk
- 500 grams of corn flakes
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath until it is completely liquid. Remove from heat while continuing to move.
- Add the corn flakes and integrate the ingredients with care that they do not break.
- With the help of two spoons, make small piles and place them on waxed paper.
- Let dry and serve.
For the mass
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon oiva oil
- 2 teaspoons instant yeast
- 200 grams of flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup warm water
For the tomato sauce
- large tomatoes
- ¼ onion
- Basil leaves
- 1 pinch of oregano
- salt c / s
- 1 teaspoon wheat flour or cornstarch
- ½ pepper
- black olives
- Sliced Manchego Cheese
- Make the dough: Dissolve the yeast in warm water with a tablespoon of flour and stir until it begins to foam.
- In a bowl, mix the remaining flour with salt. Add the egg and oil.
- Incorporate the water with yeast and knead until leaving a homogeneous and elastic paste. This is achieved by pulling and stretching for approximately 10 minutes or in a mixer with a hook.
- Let the covered dough rest with a damp cloth for one hour. When double in size, knead again and form a long line.
- Make the tomato sauce: blend all the ingredients and let it cook until it has a thick consistency. Check seasoning.
- Roll the dough on a baking sheet and cover with the tomato sauce.
- Garnish with cheese slices, olives and peppers.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Lemon and kiwi turtle-shaped jelly
- For the jelly
- 1 liter of water + ½ cup to hydrate grenetina
- 6 skinless kiwis
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 sachet of unflavored grenetina
- 1 kiwi
- Purple grapes
- Hydrate the grenetina in ½ cup of cold water. Heat until completely dissolved.
- Blend the water with the kiwis and sugar. Strain.
- Integrate the grenetina to the kiwi mixture and pour into a round bowl. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Slicing the kiwi for decoration and the grapes in halves.
- Unmold carefully and decorate with kiwi.
Jam cookies filled with jam
- 3 eggs
- 250 grams of wheat flour
- 125 grams of butter not (frozen)
- 10 grams of sugar
- Vanilla extract (1 teaspoon)
- Lemon zest
- c / s of milk to varnish
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Acremar butter with sugar and add flour and lemon zest.
- Without working too much, add the eggs and vanilla essence.
- Wrap in self-adhesive plastic and let stand in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Stretch the dough with a rolling pin until it is ½ centimeter thick and cut with a circular cookie cutter 5 centimeters in diameter.
- Make a hole in the center of the middle of the dough discs with a cutter 2 centimeters in diameter. Place the dough discs without hole in a baking sheet covered with waxed paper, cover with the discs with hole.
- Varnish the discs with a little milk.
- Fill the holes in each disc with 1 teaspoon of jam and bake for 12 minutes.
We hope you try these recipes this holiday. Follow us on social media